Ever come to a point where you got bored of how your camera looks? Well it seems that Lomography came up with an ideal solution - why not make a blank canvas out of a camera and let its users artify them?
The latest La Sardina wide-angle camera by Lomography lets you draw, paint, scribble, insert your own pictures or even take apart the La Sardina DIY completely to create your own personal design.
La Sardina DIY's special white surface and transparent foil allows you to apply your design in the way you want. You can even glue things on to it! The camera comes equipped with a cute little screwdriver and transparent foils to fix your pictures onto the body of the cam. The screwdriver makes it possible for you to take apart the shell of the camera to work with all the bits 'n' bobs.
La Sardina Specs:
• Film Type: Standard 135 roll film
• Exposure area: 36 x 24mm
• Lens focal length: 22 mm
• Aperture: 1:8
• Angle of view: 88 degrees
• Focusing range: 0.6m - infinity
• Shutter speed: N (1/100), B (bulb)
• Multipleexposure: independent MX switch
• Flash contact: Unique Sardina flash contact
• Flash Sync: first curtain X-type synchronization
• Cable release: Universal cable release socket
This DIY camera sells for RM385.00 at... Check out the gallery and video below to get to know your latest DIY project: